Nick Desai of Snack it Forward: “5 Things You Need To Do To Build A Trusted And Beloved Brand”

Entrepreneurship is a marathon, not a sprint. Here at PeaTos, we always joke about the ’20-year overnight success story’. It often seems like brands are successful overnight, but I’ve never seen that actually happen. The public sees the top 10% floating above the water, but the other 90% of persistence, failure and work ethic that all companies have gone through is sitting underneath the surface. Every entrepreneur is going to have moments where they question themselves and their business success. I’ve done it many times, however, having tenacity, grit and belief in yourself is absolutely necessary.

You also can’t underestimate how important spending time with friends and family is, and engaging in hobbies outside of your work. It’s needed for balance.

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published